Remember: YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
In these pages are the nutritional secrets of an ancient practice for eating in harmony known as Chinese dietary therapy. Learn why diets don’t work and how to eat based on your individual nutritional needs.
- Obesity rates have soared, bringing with it a host of chronic health problems: diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and digestive disorders, to name a few.
- Stress is a major factor in most Western diseases/conditions and can be fatal when not addressed.
- Degenerative conditions are a result of undernourishment brought on by excessive lifestyles and kill more people than cancer.
If only you knew what you needed to eat to ease your stress, quiet your mind, and provide sustainable, nourishing energy/vitality throughout each day.
In my book, you will:
- Discover your individual nutritional needs based on your unique constitution via a proven, ancient therapeutic model.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your unique constitution and how to achieve and maintain health and wellness (lose weight, treat illness, balance your emotions, etc.).
- Gain a deeper understanding of the disease process according to your unique constitution, which foods can help you heal, and which foods are making you sick(er). (For example, learn how apples moisten dry lungs and how ginger warms Cold.)
- Improve your relationship with your food (and your family’s as well).
Don’t miss out on the section Food Combining for Maximum Effect, to help you balance out your meals. AS AN ADDED BONUS, I’ve included Recipes for Health & Healing, as well as an abbreviated encyclopedic section, The Nature of Foods, where food properties are discussed in greater detail, AT NO EXTRA COST.
What readers are saying:
- “Wow! Your book is amazing and has officially joined our recipe book window sill in the kitchen!” Robbie Grayson, Nashville, TN, Founder/CEO, Traitmarker
- “Got my book and just love it!” Theo B., Nashville, TN
- “I display it on the bookshelf at the clinic and introduce it to my patients.” Dr. Luo, L.Ac., Jacksonville, FL
- Brenda (Amazon review) – This is a great book and loaded with lots of great information!!!